Poster 8x10" Wisdom from the Ancient Ones
8x10" poster of channeled Wisdom from the Ancient Ones (Sasquatch named Suni)
Background image by Airis Illustrations
- There are no mistakes. Only experiences to learn from.
- Use your power of choice wisely.
- Give thanks for what you have. Be grateful the universe always provides for your needs.
- Money and possessions mean nothing. Only the soul matters and how you make others feel.
- Give yourself (your soul) to others to help them heal and grow.
- Every living creature is special and should be honored and respected.
- Live with light and love in your heart. Share it.
- Others are not here to serve you. Practice acceptance, forgiveness, and kindness.
- Thrive and endure. Allow your essence to radiate in harmony with others.
- Unite your heart and mind in harmony for a greater creative expression that will help others.
- When the mind rules the heart, only ego and vanity are served.
- You are the creator of your universe. Create something beautiful!
- Events will happen when they are meant to happen.
- See the beauty in everything.
- Let go of your doubts and fears. Trust that the great I Am will guide, protect, and provide for you.
- Love sets no conditions on itself nor does it seek something in exchange for itself.
- Your life will begin to flow and be free to change once you remove the attachments that keep you stagnant.
- Nature itself is an expression of the essence of what you are. Loving Nature is loving your true self.
- Innocence is not divisive or separate from moral wrong. The past is forgotten and the future does not exist. Only the moment has importance. That is innocence.
- You can only become what you aspire to be if you can be it where you are now. Look for a way that is not a path or destination but rather the journey itself.
- Forgiving is a giving that opens the way to receiving. Forgiveness is a power that brings in light from the soul. It can remove any darkness clouding your life.
- Happiness is meant to be shared.
- Celebrate each day as if it was the only one in your existence.
- You alone have the power to make something of yourself by choosing to do so.
- Worries are imaginary fears. They do not exist unless you create them. Examples are:
• Feeling embarrassed
• Loss of income or lack of money
• Feeling alone
• Telling the truth
• Your reputation or others opinions of you
• Not following conditioned traditions
• Stepping outside of your comfort zone
• Not enough time or resources